Aerohive simplifies enterprise networking by reducing the cost and complexity of today's networks.
Aerohive's Senior Director of Product Management to Present at Cloud Expo East 2011
- Who: Aerohive's Sr. Director of Product Management, Steve Woo
- What: "Deploying High-Availability Apps in the Cloud", Steve Woo to co-present with OpSource Co-Founder and CEO, Treb Ryan
- When: Monday, June 6, 2011 from 4:05pm-4:50pm, Session 5
- Where: Cloud Computing Expo 2011 - New York City
- Panel Abstract: The public cloud is about more than testing and development. More and more companies are migrating production applications into the cloud. Traditional ISVs, large enterprise, manufacturers and pure web-based properties are moving to the cloud. Learn about the drivers, challenges and impacts of migrating real applications to the cloud. You'll hear from industry leaders and end users responsible for deployment and management and how the cloud is opening new markets and improving profitability.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive unleashes the potential of enterprise Wi-Fi, enabling customers to stop buying copper, to move applications to the air, and to maximize workforce productivity. The company's award-winning cooperative architecture and cloud-based network management eliminate costly controllers, saves money and provides unprecedented resiliency, up to 10X better application performance, and an opportunity to start small and expand without limitations. Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif. The company's investors include Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Northern Light Venture Capital. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog or become a fan on our Facebook page.